Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_vote_lcap[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_voting_bar[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_vote_lcap[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_voting_bar[RS] quest Dwarf cannon I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest Dwarf cannon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest Dwarf cannon Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest Dwarf cannon   [RS] quest Dwarf cannon EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 am

Difficulty:
Novice
Length:
Short
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

20 Agility to cross the log bridge
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:

Between a Rock...
Items Recommended for Quest:
Falador (3 Air runes, 1 Law rune, and 1 Water rune) and Camelot (5 Air runes and 1 Law rune) teleport runes.
Items Acquired During Quest:
Railings, Dwarf remains, Toolkit, Nulodion's notes, and Ammo mould.
Quest Points:
Reward:
750 Crafting xp, ability to use and buy a Multicannon for 750k from Nulodion, or different pieces (Cannon barrel, Cannon base, Cannon furnace, and Cannon stand) for 200k each.
Start Point:
Across the log bridge from Seers' Village, south of the coal trucks.
To Start:
Talk to the Captain Lawgof.
Instructions:
1.Talk to Captain Lawgof and agree to fix his fence. He will give you 6 railings and a Hammer.

2.Walk along the fence, starting at either end, and inspect it for broken railings. Repair all of the broking railings. Talk to Captain Lawgof when you have finished the repairs.

3.He then sends you on a trip south to one of his watchtowers. Go through the gate and south to the ladder visible on your mini-map. Go up the ladder to the top floor and grab the Dwarf remains. Take these back to Captain Lawgof.

4.Captain Lawgof says the dead dwarf had his son with him and since there was only one corpse his son must be alive.

5.Head southeast down around the Fishing Guild to a small dungeon cave. (It is only filled with goblins so there is no need for heavy food or armor.)

6.Once inside, take the middle passage northwest until you reach a cave filled with crates and boxes. Search the boxes, starting on the east side, until you find a child called Lollk. He will jump out of one of the crates, talk for a bit, and run home. Head back to Captain Lawgof.

7.Speak with Captain Lawgof to find that his cannon is broken and needs to be repaired. It's up to you again. He gives you a Toolkit and asks you to fix it. Use the Toolkit on the cannon and a screen will pop up. Each tool has one part it goes to. Use the pliers on the switch, the hook on the spring, and the wrench on the gear.

8.Talk to Captain Lawgof and he will admit that he doesn't know what his cannon fires. He asks if you will go to the dwarf base near Barbarian Village.

9.Next head over to Falador. From Falador, follow the path north to Ice Mountain and then northeast until you see a base up on the hill. Follow the hill to the north and up a cliff then back south to the base. Once there, talk to Nulodion in one of the buildings.

10.Nulodion gives you an Ammo mould and Nulodion's notes on how to make cannonballs. Return these to Captain Lawgof to get your reward.

Congratulations, Quest Complete!

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest Dwarf cannon
Page 1 of 1