Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest eagles peak I_vote_lcap[RS] quest eagles peak I_voting_bar[RS] quest eagles peak I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest eagles peak I_vote_lcap[RS] quest eagles peak I_voting_bar[RS] quest eagles peak I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest eagles peak EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest eagles peak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest eagles peak Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest eagles peak   [RS] quest eagles peak EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am

Difficulty:
Novice
Length:
Short
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

27 Hunter.
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
Swamp tar, Yellow dye, and 50 coins.
Items Recommended for Quest:
Teleport runes to Varrock and Ardougne.
Quest Points:
Reward:
2,500 Hunter XP, the ability to catch ferrets and rabbits, and the ability to ride the eagles from Eagle's Peak.
Start Point:
Ardougne Zoo.
To Start:
Speak to Charlie the zookeeper.
Instructions:
1.Speak to Charlie the zookeeper in Ardougne zoo. He is towards the back of the zoo, see right Quest icon on world map. He will explain how a northern ferret managed to escape and how he sent one of his associates, a huntsman named Nickolaus, to capture another northern ferret for the zoo. Unfortunately, he has not been heard from since. Charlie will ask you to go to Eagles' Peak.

2.Head over to Eagles' Peak. It is located to the west of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, northwest of your present location in the Ardougne Zoo. Once on top of of Eagle's peak, climb down the rocks where you will find a campsite. Inspect the books there to find a Bird book. Read it to obtain a Metal feather.

Note: If you do not have 25 Agility, you will not climb down the rocks, and instead will have to walk all the way down yourself.

3.Now go to the top of Eagles' Peak. Inspect the rocky outcrop at the top and then use the Metal feather on it to open up a secret passageway.

4.Enter the cave and head east past the feathered journal, then at the split in the path walk south to the X on the map below. A cut-scene with Nickolaus will then occur. Nickolaus will ask you to make a Eagle disguise to help him escape the eagles' nest.

5.Pick up 10 Eagle feathers and then go to east Varrock to speak with the Fancy Dress Shop Owner.

6.Ask him about bird costumes and he will offer to make the costume for you, if you provide him with 10 Eagle feathers, 1 Yellow dye, 1 Swamp tar, and 50 gold coins. Talk to him again and give him the supplies. He will give you 2 Eagle capes and 2 Fake beaks.

7.Return to Nickolaus and speak to him. Afterwards, walk around to the south side and attempt to open the stone door. The door will be locked, and you will need a Bronze feather, Silver feather, and Golden feather to open it and enter the nest.

8.Here is how to get the three feathers:

Bronze

Bronze Feather cave:

Enter the Bronze feather cave (cave to the southwest, see map above), and try to take the Bronze feather. You will trigger a trap and the feather and pedestal will become out of reach. To lower it again, operate the four winches in the corners of the room. Once finished, take the Bronze feather and leave the room.

Silver

Silver Feather cave:

Enter the Silver Feather cave (northwestern cave, see map). Inspect the pedestal and follow the prints. Inspect nearby rocks (see Silver Feather cave map) to learn more about where the prints lead to. The prints will go all the way to the opening if you inspect the right rocks. Eventually you will be near an Opening. Inspect it and a level 13 Kebbit will run out and attack you. Kill it to obtain the Silver feather, then return to the previous room.

Gold

Enter the Gold Feather cave (northeastern cave, see map) and grab 6 Odd bird seeds from the Birdseed holder. Here is a map to help you out with the next steps. The step numbers correspond with the map numbers.

NOTE: If you make a mistake during the steps below, you can reset the puzzle by exiting the room and pulling the reset lever outside the Gold Feather Cave. If you log out during the steps you only need to re-enter the cave and continue from where you left off.

1.Pull down lever.
2.Use Odd Bird Seeds on Bird Feeder.
3.Use Odd Bird Seeds on Bird Feeder.
4.Pull down lever.
5.Use Odd Bird Seeds on Bird Feeder
6.Pull down lever.
7.Push up lever.
8.Use Odd Bird Seeds on the Bird Feeder
9.Pull down lever.
10.Use Odd Bird Seeds on the Bird Feeder.
11.Use Odd Bird Seeds on the Bird Feeder.
12.Take the Golden feather from the pedestal.

9.After obtaining all three feathers, head back to the stone door and insert them in it. You will now be able to go through the stone door whenever you want.

10.Make sure you are wearing your Fake beak and Eagle cape, or the eagle will attack you when you attempt to get past him, then click on the eagle and select walk past to get past the giant eagle. Now speak to Nickolaus, and agree to meet him outside at the campsite.

11.Make your way to the campsite and speak to Nickolaus. Tell him you were sent to get the ferret. A cutscene will ensue showing you how to catch a ferret and you will have the ferret in your inventory now.

12.Finally, return to Charlie at the Ardougne Zoo with your newly captured ferret.

Congratulations! Quest Complete!

You can now use the 4 eagles in the Eagle Chamber to travel, You must have a rope. For the Karamjan Jungle eagle you must also have completed the Back to My Roots quest. See the Transportation Guide special report for further details.

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest eagles peak
Page 1 of 1