Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest elder kiln I_vote_lcap[RS] quest elder kiln I_voting_bar[RS] quest elder kiln I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest elder kiln I_vote_lcap[RS] quest elder kiln I_voting_bar[RS] quest elder kiln I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest elder kiln EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest elder kiln

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest elder kiln Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest elder kiln   [RS] quest elder kiln EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 am

Difficulty:
Master
Length:
Long
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

75 Magic
60 Agility
41 Mining
Items Needed at Quest Start:
None.
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
Rune pickaxe, or Dragon pickaxe. Inferno adze can be used, but isn't required.
Items Recommended for Quest:
Food (Monkfish or better), armor, melee and range weapon, and Prayer potions/flasks.
Items Acquired During Quest:
Ket-Yit'tal's TokKul, Journal of Perjour, and 100 Tokkul.
Quest Points:
Reward:
A lamp granting 100k XP to Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic, or Ranged (must be at least level 75 in that skill), 50k Magic XP, 30k Agility XP, a TokKul-Zo, and access to the Fight Kiln.
Start Point:
TzHaar City
To Start:
Speak to TzHaar-Mej-Jeh by the birthing pools.
Instructions:
1.Head to the birthing pools in the northern area of TzHaar city and speak with TzHaar-Mej-Jeh. He will explain that their young are not developing properly and instead are hatching as Ga'al; Tzharr that are not infused with the knowledge of the ancestors and so do not know how to perform tasks or understand TzHaar laws. He will ask you to help them solve the problem. Agree and you will have to help hatch a TzHaar egg.

2.The aim is to keep the heat level between the two arrows on the gauge to the left of your screen until the counter reaches 100%. Use fire spells to increase the temperature and water spells to lower it.
3.When the counter reaches 100%, the egg will hatch into a Ga’al and Mej-Jeh will explain that the Ga'al have no use of TzHaar society and are destroyed in the Fight Pits. Ask if it is possible to teach them the ways of the TzHaar and TzHaar-Mej-Jeh will tell you that it may be possible, but you must persuade TzHaar-Mej-Ak to to allow the Ga'al to live.
4.Now, head west to the main Plaza and talk to TzHaar-Mej-Ak. Tell him you have come for the Ga'al and he will refuse to let it survive, instead offering you the chance to save its life by protecting it in the Fight Pits. With food and armour, agree to his terms and enter the pits.
5.You will now have to protect the Ga'al by defeating all of the enemies in the pit. A good strategy is to get rid of the mages first, followed by the character or monster that attacks Ga'al. Attacking any monster or NPC attacking the Ga'al will get them to focus on you. Do this until they have all been defeated. When you’ve cleared the pit, the fight will end.
6.Restock food if required and talk to TzHaar-Mej-Ak. You’ll be asked again to participate in the fight pit. You will now have to fight the pit champion, TzHaar-Ket-Yit'tal. It only uses melee, so protect from melee/deflect melee is recommended. Make sure you bring prayer potions; the champion can drain your prayer points!
7.Tip: If you die in the tunnels (once you enter), your items will be safe. However, you will respawn at the tunnel entrance, which is VERY useful as it places you at the nearby bank, should you wish to restock.

Talk to TzHaar-Mej-Ak or TzHaar-Mej-Jeh. TzHaar-Mej-Ak will claim you murdered the TzHaar champion for nothing, but TzHaar-Mej-Jeh will explain that there is a way to bring it back by recovering the memories from the remains of dead TzHaar - Tokkul.

To do so, the Tokkul must be fused with the bodies of the Ga'al in the Elder Kiln. Agree to help and head south-east until you see a path leading east. Follow this tunnel until you reach a bank and cave entrance at the end, take a Rune pickaxe or Dragon pickaxe, food and prayer potions from your bank and enter the cave.

Note: It is advised to use protect from magic throughout the caves. Everytime you clear a cave, there’ll be a checkpoint, meaning that the next time you enter that cave, it will still be cleared.
8.In the first cave, you’ll have to fight a few level 198 lava monsters that only attack using magic. At the back of the cave is a level 100 Toktz-Ket-Dill, you need to first break the armor with a pickaxe before you can kill it. Note: Do not pray until you’ve broken his armor or you will be dealt heavy damage! Once the cave has been cleared, examine the skeleton next to the cave entrance and take the Journal of Perjour.
9.Turn on magic protection and enter the second cave. You’ll find some Tokkul, pick them up. This cave will contain a few lava monsters and two level 360 Ket-Zek that attack with magic from a distance and both melee and magic in close combat. You can mage/range the two Ket-Zeks from a safe distance or fight them with melee up close and risk getting hit very hard (400+).

10.Enter the third cave and kill the lava monsters and another Toktz-Ket-Dill. Head north and you’ll see an ancient gate and two scales on either side of it. You now need to work out the amount of Tokkul to put on each scale by checking the notes on TzHaar numbers in the journal and comparing them with the sum shown to you in TzHaar language. The numbers are different for each player! Put the correct amount of Tokkul on the scales and the gate will open.

11.Enter the gate and follow the tunnel into the fourth cave. Jump over the chasms and you will eventually come across another TokTz-Ket-Dill. Once it is dead, jump over the next few chasms and enter the Cave Entrance.

In the fifth cave, you will need to fight a Yt-MejKot and three more lava monsters. Use Protect from Magic while fighting the Yt-MejKot. Then kill the lava monsters. There is a safe spot for ranging/magic just east of the room's entrance. The entrance to the kiln is at the end. Enter the kiln and Tokhaar-Hok will talk to you.
12.Once the conversation is finished, you will have to kill seven waves of enemies. Here are the monsters that you will be attacking, and the attack styles they use:

Note: All monsters can hit a small amount of damage through prayer. It is recommended to range the TokHaar-Mej from a distance while using protect from magic, as they also have a very accurate melee attack. The champion will drain your prayer points from time to time and is very resistant to range and magic attacks. If, however, you are low on health, these methods can be used; they will just take a long time to kill it.

In the southeast corner is an L-shaped barrier. The north side of this barrier is tall enough to keep mage/range attacks from hitting you. A good strategy is to trap the monsters to the north side of this barrier; then you can fight the them one at a time.
◦Wave 1:
■Two Level 100 Tokhaar-Hur (Melee)
■One Level 140 Tokhaar-Xil (Range)
◦Wave 2:
■One Level 160 Tokhaar-Mej (Magic)
■One Level 180 Tokhaar-Ket (Melee)
◦Wave 3:
■Two Level 140 Tokhaar-Xil (Range)
◦Wave 4:
■Two Level 100 Tokhaar-Hur (Melee)
◦Wave 5:
■One Level 100 Tokhaar-Hur (Melee)
◦Wave 6:
■Two Level 160 Tokhaar-Mej (Magic)
◦Wave 7:
■One Level 357 Tokhaar-Ket Champion (Melee)

13.After the champion has been defeated, talk to Tokhaar-Hok and go through every option and the Ga'al will be transformed into a TzHaar. You will now need to head back through the cave system, but watch out as Tokhaar-Hok promised this trip back to be challenging. You can however just run all the way back without fighting any of the monsters that spawn along the way.

14.Talk to either TzHaar-Mej-Ak or TzHaar-Mej-Jeh and go through the conversation to let them know what happened and a cut-scene will follow in which Ga'al-Xox returns to Tokhaar-Hok to report what has happened.

Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Back to top Go down

[RS] quest elder kiln
Page 1 of 1