Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest enlightened journey I_vote_lcap[RS] quest enlightened journey I_voting_bar[RS] quest enlightened journey I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest enlightened journey I_vote_lcap[RS] quest enlightened journey I_voting_bar[RS] quest enlightened journey I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest enlightened journey EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest enlightened journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest enlightened journey Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest enlightened journey   [RS] quest enlightened journey EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 am

Difficulty:
Intermediate
Length:
Medium
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

20 Firemaking
30 Farming
36 Crafting
21 Quest Points
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
3 pieces of Papyrus, Ball of wool, Potatoes(10), Unlit candle, 12 Willow branches, 10 pieces of Silk, Red dye, Yellow dye, Bowl, 8 Empty sacks, Tinderbox, 10 normal logs (possibly more). All items can be bought from the Grand Exchange.
Items Recommended for Quest:
Amulet of Glory(4), Boots of lightness, Spotted cape or Spottier cape, and Penance gloves.
Items Acquired During Quest:
Origami Balloon
Quest Points:
Reward:
2K Crafting XP, 3K Farming XP, 1.5k Woodcutting XP, 4K Firemaking, Bomber cap, Bomber jacket, and access to the new Balloon transportation system.
Start Point:
Entrana
To Start:
Speak with Auguste.
Instructions:
1.Before you begin the quest, take out the following items: 3 papyrus, a ball of wool, a sack of 10 potatoes, unlit candle, red and yellow dyes, tinderbox, bowl and the empty sacks (18 items total). This will save you two trips to the bank. Wearing an Amulet of Glory(4) is strongly recommended. Then, talk to Auguste on Entrana. He is north of the Herblore shop. (You can't take any combat-related items to Entrana). Agree to help him make a balloon. He will require the items you have in your inventory.

2.Speak to Auguste again, and he will ask you to make an origami balloon. Use the Ball of Wool with the Papyrus to make the Balloon structure and then use the Unlit candle with it. Talk to Auguste again and a cut scene will ensue in which you will test the origami balloon, and watch as it catches fire.

3.Talk to Auguste again and he will ask you for the other two papyrus and the sack of potatoes. Give them to him and then watch another cut scene in which you test another balloon. This time, it will get attacked by a mob.

4.Now it is time to build the real balloon. Auguste will need the following items: 10 Silk, Red dye, Yellow dye, a Bowl, 8 Sandbags (use 8 sacks on a sand pit), and 12 willow branches from a special willow sapling he gives you (plant the Willow and then cut off the branches with a pair of secateurs when it is fully grown). If you bought the willow branches from the Grand Exchange, then you do not have to plant the Willow sapling.

Note: If you do decide to plant the sapling and somehow end up losing it, it will cost you 30K to get it back. Auguste will give you a basket of apples to have the farmer watch over your tree also.

5.Give some of the items you took with you in Step 1 to Auguste. Then, teleport to Draynor Village using your Amulet of Glory, and withdraw 10 pieces of silk, and 12 willow branches (22 items total). Head back to Entrana, and give Auguste the pieces of silk. Then use the branches on the basket as shown in the picture below.

6.Speak to Auguste again and he will want you to gather 10 normal logs and a tinderbox. Once you have them, head back to Auguste, but make sure your weight is less then 40kg.

7.After you talk to him, the following screen will appear:

The object is to fly to Taverley by having the balloon avoid all the airborne objects. Use the following sequence in order to reach the other side successfully.

Screen 1

Click the sandbags option only once, then do the same with the logs option. Click Relax nine times, then pull the normal rope three times, and finally click Relax till you enter the second screen.

Screen 2

Once you're on the second screen, click the Relax option three times, then click the sandbag option once. Click the Relax option seven times, then click the log icon to get over the nearby house. Then click the Relax option till you hit the third screen.

Screen 3

When you're on this screen, click the Relax option seven times, where you end up getting surrounded by two birds and a cloud. Pull the emergency rope, then pull normal rope, and relax three times. Then click the log option once to go up, then click the normal rope to come down, and finally relax till you reach the landing spot.

Note: If you fail early on you will automatically be transported to Entrana. If you fail above the sea, you will need to grab a plank close by to you. If you fail, you will need to return to Auguste and try again with 10 more logs.

If you fail above land, you will need to follow a path and click on the dirt.

8.When you have reached Taverley, return to Auguste for your reward.

Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Back to top Go down

[RS] quest enlightened journey
Page 1 of 1