Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_vote_lcap[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_voting_bar[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_vote_lcap[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_voting_bar[RS] quest ernest the chicken I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest ernest the chicken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest ernest the chicken Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest ernest the chicken   [RS] quest ernest the chicken EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 am

Difficulty:
Novice
Length:
Medium
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

None.
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:

Animal Magnetism
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
Spade (picked up during the quest).
Quest Points:
Reward:
3000 coins, 10 eggs, and 300 feathers.
Start Point:
Gates of Draynor Manor.
To Start:
Speak to Veronica.
Instructions:
1.Talk to Veronica outside the Draynor Manor and she will tell you about how her fiancé, Ernest, went into the mansion an hour ago and has no yet returned. Tell her that you will help find him and head into the mansion.

2.Once inside climb the stairs located north of the main entrance, and then climb the ladder nearby and you will find Professor Oddenstein. Talk to him and ask about Ernest. He will tell you that Ernest has helped him with an experiment and has been turned into a chicken. When you ask the Professor to turn him back he will tell you poltergeists stole three parts, an Oil can, a Rubber tube, and a Pressure gauge, from his machine. He will now ask you to help find the parts.

3.To find the oil can you must head down into the basement. The ladder leading to the basement is hidden behind a secret door covered by a candle sconce. This candle sconce is in the southwest corner of the mansion. Once inside the room head down the ladder. Now that you are in the basement you must pull different levers to open and close different doors. The following chart will help you with that part.

Pull the A and B levers and open the northeast door.
Pull the D lever and go through the southwest door then proceed through the south door.
Pull the A and B levers again and open the northwest door then go through the west door followed by the north door.
Pull the F and E levers and open the east door then continue through the next east door.
Pull the C lever and head back through the northwest door and then through the west door.
Pull the E levers and open the east door then the south door followed by another south door.
Finally open the west door and grab the Oil can!

4.Now onto the Rubber tube. Head back to the ground floor and go to the southeast corner grabbing a spade in this room. Go outside through the door in the back of this room and head around the mansion to the other side. On this side you will find a pile of compost where you will have the option to search it. Either use the search option or use your spade on it and you will find a key. Head back into the house and open the door to the small room behind the staircase. This room has a level 22 Skeleton but don't worry about it. Run in and grab the tube then head back out. You now only have 1 more item to go!

5.Lastly is the Pressure gauge. Go back up the staircase and go to the room south of the stairs. Grab the Fish food in this room and go back down the stairs. Head over to the west side of the mansion and go into the small room next to the kitchen where you will find some Poison, grab it and head outside. Use the Poison with the Fish food and use your new Poisoned fish food with the fountain in the southwest corner of the lawn, if you want to call it that. Once you get a message saying the fish have been killed search it and you will find a Pressure gauge.

6.Go back into the mansion and talk to Professor Oddenstein. He will thank you for the items and turn Ernest back into a human. Ernest is glad he is no longer a chicken and will reward you for your help.

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest ernest the chicken
Page 1 of 1