Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest fishing conest I_vote_lcap[RS] quest fishing conest I_voting_bar[RS] quest fishing conest I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest fishing conest I_vote_lcap[RS] quest fishing conest I_voting_bar[RS] quest fishing conest I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest fishing conest EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest fishing conest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest fishing conest Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest fishing conest   [RS] quest fishing conest EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 am

Difficulty:
Novice
Length:
Short
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

10 Fishing
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:

Between a Rock...
Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf
Recipe for Disaster
Land of the Goblins
Items Needed at Quest Start:
5-10 Coins, Spade, Garlic, and a Fishing rod.
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
None.
Items Recommended for Quest:
None.
Items Acquired During Quest:
Fishing pass, Red vine worm, Raw giant carp, and a Fishing trophy.
Quest Points:
Reward:
2437.5 Fishing XP, access to the underground tunnel of the Mountain Dwarves, to use the 'Scale Catherby Cliff' shortcut.
Start Point:
West or east of the White Wolf Mountain.
To Start:
Talk to Austri or Vestri.
Instructions:
1.Talk to the dwarves Austri or Vestri two dwarves that guard staircases on each side of the White Wolf Mountain. Ask what is down the stairs, only to have the dwarf refusing to tell you. Say that if he were your friend you wouldn't mind, to which the dwarf responds that "you are not friends". Suggest to become friends. The dwarf will think about it and ask you for a favor to become friends. He tells you about a fishing contest in the small village of Hemenster and gives you a fishing pass to enter the competition. He tells you if you get the trophy, he will let you use their pass under the mountain, a tunnel with a Mine cart station and dwarven pub, as a shortcut in the future, as it is faster than traversing the mountain as well as safer, considering the wolves. .

2.Head west to the northern edge of McGrubor's woods, north of Hemenster, where you will find a loose railing. Squeeze through and walk to the western side. Find a red vine and use its "Check Vine" option to obtain a Red vine worm. Get hold 2-3 worms and leave the woods

Note: The guard dogs will attack you if you get too close.

3.Make your way south to Hemenster and try to enter the fishing area. Morris will inform you that you that you will need the Fishing pass. Show him your pass and he will let you in. Enter the fishing area and talk to Sinister Stranger, who will say that he does not like sun. When you tell him that he is a vampire, he will not accept it. Speak to Bonzo and tell him that you want to start the competition. Pay him 5 Coins and he will tell you that your fishing spot is beside the willow tree.

4.Place a clove of Garlic in one of the wall pipes and the vampire will say that there is a bad smell. Bonzo will then tell you that your fishing spot is beside the pipes. Fish there until you get a Raw giant carp. Talk to Bonzo and he will give you a Fishing trophy.

5.Return to Austri or Vestri and present him with the trophy. The dwarves will be happy and from now on allow you to use their underground passage.

Congratulations! Quest Complete!

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest fishing conest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensidiascape :: Runescape :: Runescape Help-
Jump to: