Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_vote_lcap50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_voting_bar50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_vote_rcap 
MonK
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_vote_lcap50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_voting_bar50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. Empty
PostSubject: 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.   50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 pm

this needs to be
1.) ddos protected
2.) either spawn or non spawn?
3.) bridding. thats usallly why i play rspses.
4.) donating to keep the server going
5.) take out the mod for a day thing for the reputation. or atleast make it so they cant ban people:p
6.)if not spawn we must make up prices.
7.)any customs? like black santas and stuff.. lime whips. etc
8.)dicing?
9.)summoning?
10.)::master? or ::pure?
11.)if not ::master or ::pure a ::train area
12.)staff capes:DDDD mod+
13.)point for v.i.p.s? if there going to be v.i.p. rank they must donate $100.00+ to the server?
14.)this is a MUST. staking:p
15.)any staff caught abusing will be ip/or banned?
16.)THIS IS A MUST. To stop bug abusers. glitchers. scammers. etc. ISP BAN. (blocking there ip adress)
17.)if economy. there must be a legiti priceguide provided by staff.
18.) have a ::trade place. fally park or draynor preferrably.
19.)staff be helpful:p dont flame someone for flaming you. just mute them for a day. teach them a lesson.
20.)staff must decide on ban appeals. no staff can un-do somthing that a diffrent staff member has done. if the staff member gets banned
a admin must un-do the ban if they were banned for no reason:p
21.)be polite stafff.Smile
22.)chaotics? yes/no
23.)a item prot tab. will help out alot of confusion.
24.)luring acceptiable or not?
25.)a staff island:p
26.)a donator island.
27.)a donator shop ingame like for sets of barrows and pots, if it isnt a spawn
28.)i dont understand reputation. i post the most and everyone that doesnt post has 1500+ rep and i only have 300 somthing lol O.o
29.)drop parties provided by staff to get the server going:p
30.)a jail? yes/no?
31.)make a :trollface: emotion on the forums ploxplox:)
32.)if there is a BIG change have a poll on the forums. like if a dupe happens eco reset. + stop the dupe. if possible dont let it happen.
33.)new circle tbs? or the little dot thing lol.
34.)spirit sheilds? yes/no
35.)claws?
36.)godswords?
37.)korasi?
38.)make pvm drop for people who dont like pking. like stykewyrms,bork,gwd,mole,kbd. etc
39.)selling rsgp isnt aloud to buy esgp unless staff is buying. anyone caught = ban?
40.)slayerrrr:)
41.)skillinggg.
42.)::yell is a must for v.i.p.s admins mods:)
43.)anyone flaming/spamming ::yell for no reason = ::yell ban?
44.)vestas? yes/no?
45.)statius? yes/no?
46.)zurial? yes/no?
47.)morrigan? yes/no?
48.)tits! if you read sofar thanks:p your a good staff member/player
49.)pvp? yes/no?
50.) staff applications yes/no? must have over 500 postcount?:p
Back to top Go down
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.   50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down

50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
Page 1 of 1