Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_vote_lcap[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_voting_bar[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_vote_lcap[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_voting_bar[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ Empty
PostSubject: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 am

Styles and Skills
If you look at the stats menu in the game, you will see that melee combat includes your Attack, Strength, Defence and Hits skills. When you fight with weapons, you can choose your attack style, which will determine which of your combat levels receive the xp you gain from fighting. If your attack style is Accurate, Aggressive or Defensive - then the majority of your xp will go to your Attack, Strength and Defence skills respectively. This is called 'focused' training. Alternatively you can choose a 'controlled' style where you receive equal xp between all three combat skills. Your hits always receives xp in any style.

•Focused training gives (0.4 * damage inflicted) XP to that one skill and (0.133 * damage inflicted) XP to your Constitution level.
•Controlled training gives (0.133 * damage inflicted) XP to each of the four skills.
There is, however, a different set of rules during PvP (Player vs. Player) combat (including minigames). This is shown in the table below.

For every life point of Damage Dealt:
Combat Level Attack, Strength or Defence XP Constitution XP Shared XP
Between 3 and 19 .40 .133 .133
Between 20 and 39 .41 .136 .136
Between 40 and 59 .42 .140 .140
Between 60 and 79 .43 .143 .143
Between 80 and 99 .44 .146 .146
Between 100 and 119 .45 .150 .150
Between 120 and 138 .46 .153 .153

Our Bestiary has comprehensive information about all monsters, including their LP, so use it to your advantage. Attack styles also include Stab, Slash and Crush attacks. Different weapons are effective with different styles, while different armour can better resist certain types of attack. For example, the tough hide of a dragon is resistant to Stab attacks and plate armour is weak versus Crush attacks.

You can always retreat (run away) from a battle if you are losing and don't want to die; just click on the ground away to leave the battle. Of course the monster/other player can keep on chasing you. It is up to you to 'run' away and use obstacles to your advantage to avoid death.

There are some areas where a group of players can gang up against a single monster. At the same time, lots of monsters can gang up against a single player. These areas are called multi-combat areas; a pair of crossed swords will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen to indicate that you are in this kind of area. The wilderness is not an exception, so be aware that small groups of player killers could ambush you in these areas! To see where multi-combat zones occur in the Wilderness, check out our Wilderness Map.
Armour
When battling your many foes, you will want to wear protective armour. However, it is worth noting that melee armour in general is weak versus magic and strong against range. It also reduces your own ability to cast magic or shoot arrows. There is a large variety of different armour you can wear depending on your defence level. A table of the requirements for the different types of armour is shown below.

Defence
Lvl 1 1 5 10 20 30 40 60
Metal
Bronze
Iron
Steel
Black
Mithril
Adamant
Rune
Dragon

Of course there is different armour for protection all over. Read below to find out information about each. For the full statistics about each type of armour in each type of metal, please refer to our Smithing Tables.

Armour Types
Helmets
Full Helmets offer better protection than Medium Helmets. However if you are Ranging or casting spells, it is best to wear Medium helmets as they don't restrict your vision.
Chainmail
Chainmail is made up of many small rings which are interlaced. It has good defence versus 'Slash' or 'Crush' attacks but it is weak to 'Stab' attacks as they go through the holes in the chain mail.
Chainmail is quite flexible and doesn't disadvantage a Ranger, however it does hinder Magicians if they want to cast spells.
Platemail
Plate armour is much heavier and stronger than Chainmail. On the downside, it's weak against 'Crush' attacks; but it is good versus 'Slash' and 'Stab' attacks.
Rangers and Magicians will find it very difficult to shoot arrows or cast spells while wearing this armour.
Shields
Although similar, Square shields and Kite shields have some differences. The square shield is weak against 'Crush' attacks, while the Kite shield is weak versus 'Stab' attacks. Both are strong against other types of attacks.

Weapons
Weapons are of course what you use throughout the game to attack NPCs and other players. Again, you need certain Attack levels to be able to wield different types of weapons as shown below.

Attack
Lvl 1 1 5 10 20 30 40 60
Metal
Bronze
Iron
Steel
Black
Mithril
Adamant
Rune
Dragon

Of course there are different weapons for different scenarios. Read below to find out information about each weapon. For the full statistics of each type of weapon in each type of smithable metal, please refer to our Smithing Tables.

CLAWS (members)
Pic Speed Strength Damage
Fast Weak •Chop (Accurate - Slash)
•Slash (Aggressive - Slash)
•Lunge (Controlled - Stab)
•Block (Defensive - Slash)

As fast as a Dagger, these can attack at over double the speed of a two-handed sword. Their 'Slash' attack is better than a dagger, but they can't be poisoned.
DAGGER
Fast Weakest •Stab (Accurate - Stab)
•Lunge (Aggressive - Stab)
•Block (Defensive - Stab)

A very fast weapon that is mainly for Stabbing, although it can be used to 'Slash' as well. The dagger is very useful for members because they can also be poisoned. This combination of speed and poison can prove lethal in player vs player combat and it's good to start off a fight against Rangers or Mages.
SHORT SWORD
Fast Weak •Stab (Accurate - Stab)
•Lunge (Aggressive - Stab)

A fast Stabbing weapon which can deal more damage than basic daggers. It can also be used to 'Slash' and it's good for people on a tight budget.
SCIMITAR
Fast Medium •Chop (Accurate - Slash)

This is a 'Slash' only weapon, but stronger than a Short Sword. This is the ideal weapon to use on F2P as it hits well through Mages' cloth and Rangers' leather, and it's a good compromise between speed and strength.
MACE
Medium Weak •Pound (Accurate - Crush)
•Pummel (Aggressive - Crush)
•Spike (Controlled - Stab)
•Block (Defensive - Crush)

Primarily a 'Crushing' weapon which is good against platemail, this is the more flexible and weaker form of a warhammer. It is also the weapon of choice for priests as they give slight prayer bonuses.
LONG SWORD
Medium Medium •Chop (Accurate - Slash)

A warrior's loyal friend and often chosen weapon in many battles. It is used to 'Stab' and 'Slash' opponents and has enough strength to inflict significant damage. It has a good compromise between speed and strength, and also has a 'controlled' fighting option to spread xp gained amongst all fighting levels.
SPEAR (members)
Medium Medium •Lunge (Controlled - Stab)
•Swipe (Controlled - Slash)
•Pound (Controlled - Crush)

The most flexible weapon in the game, it can attack with all different types of options. However it sacrifices speed and strength. It also has a 'controlled' fighting option. It can be poisoned.
BATTLE AXE
Slow High •Chop (Accurate - Slash)
•Hack (Aggressive - Slash)
•Smash (Aggressive - Crush)

Faster than the two-handed sword yet not as strong. This is the second most favoured weapon amongst warriors and can inflict significant 'Slash' damage versus Rangers and Mages, as well as 'Crush' damage versus other warriors.
WARHAMMER
Slow Medium •Pound (Accurate - Crush)

A big lump of metal on the end of a stick, this is only used for fighting versus other warriors to 'Crush' through their platemail.
TWO-HANDED SWORD
Slowest Highest •Chop (Accurate - Slash)
•Smash (Aggressive - Crush)

Although the slowest of all weapons, it is very much the strongest weapon in the game. However, it can not be used with a shield. It can not be used to Stab but it still packs a mighty punch. This weapon is not used often due to its slow speed.
HALBERD (members)
Slowest Highest •Jab (Controlled - Stab)
•Swipe (Aggressive - Slash)
•Fend (Defensive - Stab)

Being very slow is the disadvantage of this weapon. However, its advantage is its great reach whereby the warrior can attack enemies from a 2 square distance, even over small obstacles. This can be exploited in certain situations.

You can also wield hatchets and pickaxes as weapons, but these items are primarily used for woodcutting and mining. They are ineffective in combat.

Dragon Items
There are many weapons and armour that do not fall into the conventional categories as explained above, and Jagex has brought these out slowly over time. They are usually rare drops, quest rewards, or only obtainable from guilds. They can either be part of the ever-increasing Dragon group (which is a two steps up from Runite) or alternatively, they could be just other types of weapons and armour. Sections describing non-Dragon items follow this section.

Level 60 Attack is required to wield a Dragon weapon, and completion of a quest may also be required. Level 60 Defence is required to wear Dragon Armour. We have listed the Dragon Items in chronological order of their release into the game.

DRAGON ITEMS
Item
Attack Bonus Defence Bonus Other Bonuses
Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Summon Strength Prayer
Longsword
+58 +69 +2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +71 0
This was the very first Dragon item to be released. It was, and still is, purchasable for 100,000gp in the Lost City which you can only access after completing the Lost City quest. You can also buy it from other players.
Battle Axe
-2 +70 +65 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 +85 0
You can purchase this for 200,000gp from the Hero's guild which you can access after completing the Hero's quest. Alternatively, you can buy this weapon from other players.
Medium Helmet
0 0 0 -3 -1 +33 +35 +32 -1 +34 +10 0 0
This is usually obtainable as a drop from the King Black Dragon in his cavern or other high level monsters who drop it as well. Check our Bestiary for more monsters.
Dagger
+40 +25 -4 +1 0 0 0 0 +1 0 0 +40 0
This was later released at the same Lost City store where you can buy the Dragon longsword. A Dragon dagger costs 30,000gp - or you could buy one from other players. Can be poisoned.
Mace
+40 -2 +60 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +55 +5
This was released at the same time as the Dragon dagger. Like the battleaxe, it is purchasable at the Hero's guild which you can access after completing the Hero's quest. It costs only 50,000gp from the store, or it can be bought from other players.
Square Shield
0 0 0 -6 -2 +50 +52 +48 0 +50 +50 0 0
This item is made by smithing its two halves together. This requires lvl 60 smithing. You can purchase the Right Half from the Legend's guild store which you can access after completing the Legends' quest. The left half is a very rare drop from many monsters - search our Bestiary for more info.
Spear
+55 +55 +55 0 0 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 0 +60 0
Dropped by various monsters. To find these, go to the bestiary, type in "Dragon Spear" and click the Search button. It can be poisoned.
Halberd
+70 +95 0 -4 0 +1 +4 +5 0 0 0 +89 0
You can buy and wield this weapon only after completing the Regicide quest. You can buy it at the Tyras camp for 325,000gp. You can also buy it from other players, but can't use it until you have finished the quest.
Chainbody
0 0 0 -15 0 +81 +93 +98 -3 +82 +50 0 0
This is a very rare drop from the Kalphite Queen and Dust Devils. You also can get this item by gambling 500 points in the Barbarian Assault minigame, although chances are low.
Platelegs
0 0 0 -21 -7 +68 +66 +63 -4 +65 +20 0 0
These can be obtained as drops from Metal Dragons in Brimhaven Dungeon - Bronze, Iron and Steel Dragons. Or you can purchase a pair from other players.
Plateskirt
0 0 0 -21 -7 +68 +66 +63 -4 +65 +20 0 0
These can be obtained as drops from Metal Dragons in Brimhaven Dungeon - Bronze, Iron and Steel Dragons. Or you can purchase a pair from other players.
Scimitar
+8 +67 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +66 0
This can be bought for a maximum cost of 100,000gp from Daga's scimitar stall on Ape Atoll or from Dealga's Scimitar Emporium in the Varrock Sword Shop after completing the Monkey Madness quest. You can buy it from other players, but can't use it until you have completed the quest.
Hatchet
+2 +38 +32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +42 0
The dragon hatchet is obtained by killing King Dagannoths in the Waterbirth Island Dungeon or by purchasing it from other players.
Pickaxe
+38 -2 +32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +42 0
The dragon pickaxe is obtained by killing Chaos Dwarf Hand Cannoneers and Chaos Dwogres in the Chaos Dwarf Battlefield or by purchasing it from other players.
2h sword
-4 +92 +80 -4 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 +93 0
You can obtain the dragon 2hander by killing the Chaos Elemental in level 51 multi wilderness, from the Kalphite Queen, or by purchasing it from other players.
Full helmet
+0 +0 +0 -6 -2 +45 +48 +41 -1 +46 +12 +0 +0
This item is obtained by killing Mithril dragon. Mithril dragon is the only monster that drops this valuable item. You also can get this item by using chewed bones on a funeral pyre
Platebody
0 0 0 -30 0 +109 +107 +97 -6 +106 +50 0 0
The Dragon platebody is made by smithing ruined dragon armour lump, ruined dragon armour shard, and ruined dragon armour slice at the dragon forge in the Ancient Cavern. Requires 92 smithing. Refer to the Smithing Guide for more information. Can only be done after completing the While Guthix Sleeps quest
Claws
+41 +57 -4 0 0 +13 +26 +4 0 0 0 56 0
Dragon claws can be obtained as a drop from Tormented Demons after the While Guthix Sleeps quest.

Defenders
Defenders are off-hand weapons that are wielded in the shield slot. They provide bonuses to your melee attack stats, and also provide some defence against melee attacks, although not as much as shields made of the same metal. Additionally, steel defenders and up also provide a strength bonus.

Defenders can be obtained in the Warriors' Guild. First, you must earn tokens by participating in various minigames within the guild. You can then spend these tokens by fighting Cyclopes found on the top floor of the guild. There's a small chance a Cyclops will drop a defender.

The first defender you get will be the bronze one. After obtaining the bronze defender, leave the Cyclopes room and show your defender to Kamfreena, who can be found just outside the room. She will tell you that the Cyclopes will drop the next defender, in this case iron. Repeat this process to obtain all the defenders. The last defender you'll get will be the dragon defender; once you get it, you can keep killing Cyclopes in order to get more of them.

If you only have a single dragon defender, and lose it, you'll have to go through the process of getting all the other defenders again before you can get your dragon defender back. Therefore, it's wise to keep a spare rune or dragon defender, just in case.

Attack and Defence
Level 1 1 5 10 20 30 40 60
Metal
Bronze
Iron
Steel
Black
Mithril
Adamant
Rune
Dragon
Item
Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Summon Strength Prayer
+3 +2 +1 -3 -2 +3 +2 +1 -3 -2 0 0 0
+5 +4 +3 -3 -2 +5 +4 +3 -3 -2 +2 0 0
+7 +6 +5 -3 -2 +7 +6 +5 -3 -2 +3 +1 0
+9 +8 +7 -3 -2 +9 +8 +7 -3 -2 +4 +2 0
+10 +9 +8 -3 -2 +10 +9 +8 -3 -2 +5 +3 0
+13 +12 +11 -3 -2 +13 +12 +11 -3 -2 +6 +4 0
+20 +19 +18 -3 -2 +20 +19 +18 -3 -2 +8 +5 0
+25 +24 +23 -3 -2 +25 +24 +23 -3 -2 +10 +6 0

Boots
There are a number of boots in the game to keep your feet well protected. All metal boots are obtained by killing Slayer monsters. The Fighting Boots and Fancy Boots are both rewards from making it to the final floor in the Stronghold of Security, and checking the Cradle of Life. You can choose one pair, and you can switch to the other pair whenever you want. Other boots are related to quests. They are detailed in the table below.

Boots
Pic Name Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other Bonuses
Bronze Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +1 +2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Fighting Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +1 +2 +3 0 0 0 0 0
Fancy Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +1 +2 +3 0 0 0 0 0
Iron Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +2 +3 +4 0 0 0 0 0
Steel Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +5 +6 +7 0 0 +5 0 0
Black Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +7 +8 +9 0 0 +7 0 0
Mithril Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +8 +9 +10 0 0 +8 0 0
Adamantite Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +10 +11 +12 0 0 +9 +1 0
Rune Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +12 +13 +14 0 0 +10 +2 0
Dragon Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +16 +17 +18 0 0 +15 +4 0
Climbing Boots 0 0 0 0 0 0 +2 +2 0 0 0 +2 0
Boots of Lightness 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 0
Steadfast Boots +2 +2 +2 -4 -1 +20 +21 +22 0 0 19 +4 0

Gloves
To aid you in your attacks, a number of gloves will help you grip your weaponry. They also offer quite nice defence bonuses, and are very useful for their bonuses.

Glove Equipment
Leather Gloves 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +2 0 0 +1 0 0
Gloves -Leather- +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 0 +1 0
Gloves -Bronze- +2 +2 +2 +1 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 0
Gloves -Iron- +3 +3 +3 +2 +3 +3 +3 +3 +2 +3 +2 +3 0
Gloves -Steel- +4 +4 +4 +2 +4 +4 +4 +4 +2 +4 +2 +4 0
Gloves -Black- +5 +5 +5 +3 +5 +5 +5 +5 +3 +5 +3 +5 0
Gloves -Mithril- +6 +6 +6 +3 +6 +6 +6 +6 +3 +6 +3 +6 0
Gloves -Adamant- +7 +7 +7 +4 +7 +7 +7 +7 +4 +7 +4 +7 0
Gloves -Rune- +8 +8 +8 +4 +8 +8 +8 +8 +4 +8 +4 +8 0
Gloves -Dragon- +9 +9 +9 +5 +9 +9 +9 +9 +5 +9 +5 +9 0
Gloves -Barrow- +12 +12 +12 +6 +12 +12 +12 +12 +6 +12 +6 +12 0
Cooking Gauntlets +2 +2 +2 0 0 +8 +9 +7 0 0 +3 +2 0
The gauntlets from the Family Crest quest enchanted by Caleb, the brother in Catherby. Wearing these gauntlets while cooking reduces the chances of burning certain fish.
Chaos Gauntlets +2 +2 +2 0 0 +8 +9 +7 0 0 +3 +2 0
The gauntlets from the Family Crest quest enchanted by Jonathan, the brother in the Jolly Boar Inn. When worn, bolt spells will hit harder.
Goldsmithing Gauntlets +2 +2 +2 0 0 +8 +9 +7 0 0 +3 +2 0
The gauntlets from the Family Crest quest enchanted by Avan, the brother in the Al Kharid chasm mine. When worn, smelting gold gains 56.25 smithing experience as opposed to 22.5 experience.
Klank's Gauntlets +2 +2 +2 0 0 +8 +9 +7 0 0 +5 +2 0
Received from Klank during the Underground Pass quest. Additional pairs can be purchased from him for 5k after the quest.
Bronze Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +2 +3 +3 -1 +2 +2 +0 +0
Iron Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +3 +4 +4 -1 +3 +3 +0 +0
Steel Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +4 +5 +5 -1 +4 +4 +0 +0
Black Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +5 +6 +6 -1 +5 +5 +0 +0
Mithril Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +6 +7 +7 -1 +6 +6 +0 +0
Adamant Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +8 +9 +9 -1 +8 +8 +1 +0
Rune Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +10 +11 +11 -1 +10 +10 +2 +0
Dragon Gauntlets +0 +0 +0 -1 -1 +14 +15 +15 -1 +14 +14 +3 +0

The metal-coloured gloves can be obtained by purchasing them from the Culinomancer's Chest in Lumbridge Basement. You can purchase increasingly advanced versions depending on your progress in the Recipe For Disaster Quest.

The metal gauntlets can be purchased using Fist of Guthix tokens, which can be obtained during the Fist of Guthix minigame. They will degrade to 0 upon death, at which point you can restore them by paying Fist of Guthix tokens.

Jewellery
There are a number of different necklaces, amulets, bracelets and rings, which offer stat boosting properties in attack, defence, strength and prayer.
See the Crafting Guide for information on making these.

Jewellery
Amulet of Defence 0 0 0 0 0 +7 +7 +7 +7 +7 +7 0 0
Amulet of Strength 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +10 0
Amulet of Power +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +1
Amulet of Glory +10 +10 +10 +10 +10 +3 +3 +3 +3 +3 +3 +6 +3
Amulet of Fury +10 +10 +10 +10 +10 +15 +15 +15 +15 +15 +15 +8 +5
Warrior Ring 0 4 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0
Berserker Ring 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 +4 0
Combat Bracelet +7 +7 +7 +3 +7 +5 +5 +5 +3 +5 +5 +6 +0
Teleports you to the Warriors Guild, Champions Guild, Ranging Guild, or the Monastery. Also updates Slayer total every tenth kill while wearing.
Regen Bracelet +8 +8 +8 +3 +7 +6 +6 +6 +3 +6 +5 +7 0
The bracelet of regeneration doubles speed that LP restores naturally.
Berserker Necklace -10 -10 -10 0 0 -20 -20 -20 -20 -20 -20 +7 +3
The berserker necklace increases damage done by obsidian melee weapons 20%
Ring of Life 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
If the wearer falls below 10% in hit points, they are automatically teleported back to Lumbridge. It will not protect the wearer if the enemy can hit more than 10% of hit points! 1 use only.
Phoenix Necklace 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Restores your LP by 30% of its maximum if you fall under 20% of your maximum LP. It will not protect the wearer if the enemy can hit more than 20% of hit points! The necklace will activate ahead of the ring of life. 1 use only.

The Mobilising Armies minigame allows for certain rings to be enchanted, increasing the stats. Each ring will need a certain rank in the minigame to enchant it. For more information, please refer to our Mobilising Armies Guide.

Ring Enchantments
Image Item Price Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other
Serjeant Cole (Rank 0-99)
Gold Ring (i) 37,100 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 0 +1 +1 0 0 0
Commander Loman (Rank 100-199)
Sapphire Ring (i) 89,600 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 0 0 0
Emerald Ring (i) 74,600 0 0 0 0 0 +3 +2 +2 +2 +2 0 0 0
Ruby Ring (i) 89,600 +3 +3 -4 +3 +3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Diamond Ring (i) 89,600 +5 +4 +4 +4 +4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Image Item Price Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other
War-chief Reeves (Rank 200-299)
Lunar Ring (i) 123,700 0 0 0 +5 0 0 0 0 +5 0 0 0 0
Ring of Charos (a)(i) 106,000 0 0 0 0 0 +4 +4 +4 +4 +4 0 0 0
Dragon
stone Ring (i) 141,300 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 0 0 0
Lord Marshal Brogan (Rank 300+)
Onyx Ring (i) 144,100 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 0 0 0
Archer's Ring (i) 205,900 0 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0
Seer's Ring (i) 205,900 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0 0
Warrior Ring (i) 205,900 0 +8 0 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0 0 0 0
Berserker Ring (i) 205,900 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +8 0 0 0 +8 0

Other
Quest Items
Hunter Items
Armour/Weapon Sets
Spears
Hastas
Miscellaneous
Croziers
Hybrid Armour

Quest Items
Quest Weapons
A number of weapons in the game can only be received during or after quests. These weapons vary greatly in power, but they are all unique. These weapons are detailed below.

Bone Weapons
Item
Bone Club
-4 -4 +16 -4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +15 0
Dropped by Cave Goblin Guards, which are found in the Lumbridge Caves. It can also be purchased from the Cave Goblin weapon shop.
Bone Dagger
+5 +3 -4 +1 0 0 0 0 +1 0 0 +4 0
Can be bought from the Cave Goblin weapon shop. Its special attack can only be used if you have completed the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest.
Bone Spear
+11 +11 +11 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +13 0
Dropped by Cave Goblin Guards, which are found in the Lumbridge Caves. It can also be purchased from the Cave Goblin weapon shop.

Mjolnirs
Item
Mjolnir
0 0 +11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +14 0
Mjolnirs are available in three different forms. Zamorak , Guthix and Saradomin. You can obtain the mjolnirs by following the enchanted key that you get after completing the Making History quest. Information on how to follow the key can be found in our quest guide!

Other Weaponry
Item
Korasi's sword +60 +70 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +70 0
Obtained from Korasi during the Void Stares Back Quest.
Barrelchest Anchor -2 +10 +92 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +100 0
Obtained during the Great Brain Robbery quest. Must be repaired by the pirate Smith on Mos Le'Harmless for 230K. Should someone kill you for the anchor, you will drop 230K gp instead.
Blessed Hatchet -2 +12 +10 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +13 +2
Obtained during the Animal Magnetism quest; it cannot be used for woodcutting.
Blurite Sword +9 +14 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 0 0
Made during The Knight's Sword; you must make extras during the quest if you wish to keep one afterwards.
Brine Sabre +7 +47 -2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +46 0
Drop from Brine Rats, which can be killed after completing Olaf's Quest and acquiring level 47 Slayer.
Excalibur +20 +29 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 +1 0 0 +25 0
Obtained during the Merlin's Crystal quest.
Enhanced excalibur +38 +47 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 +1 0 0 +45 0
Obtained after completing all hard tasks of the Seers' Village Tasks.
Silverlight +9 +14 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 +1 0 0 +12 0
Obtained during the Demon Slayer quest.
Darklight +10 +16 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 +2 0 0 +13 0
Obtained during the Shadow of the Storm quest.
Dark Dagger +5 +3 -4 +1 0 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0
Used during the Legends quest to kill Viyeldi.
Fremennik Blade
+6 +29 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +28 0
Can be obtained during The Fremennik Trials quest by killing the fourth form of Koschei the Deathless.
Gadderhammer
-4 -4 +36 -4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +35 0
This weapon can be obtained as part of the In Aid of the Myreque Quest. It does additional damage against Shade enemies.
Keris +40 +20 -10 +2 0 0 0 0 +2 0 0 +30 +2
Obtained after the Contact quest; it hits hard on kalphites and scarabs, and has a special effect which occasionally multiplies the damage by three.
Rod of Ivandis
0 -1 +7 +4 0 +2 +3 +1 +4 0 0 +3 0
This weapon can be obtained as part of the In Aid of the Myreque Quest. It can be charged to use a special attack. It can have a maximum of 10 charges.
Ivandis flail
0 +16 +11 +6 0 +2 +3 +1 +6 0 0 +26 +5
This weapon can be obtained as part of the Legacy of Seergaze Quest. It can be charged to use a special attack. It can have a maximum of 30 charges.
Wolfbane +11 +5 -4 +1 0 0 0 0 +1 0 +1 +10 +5
Obtained after the Priest in Peril quest, used to attack men and women in Canifis so they will not turn into werewolves.
Silver sickle 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 +1 0 +1 +5
Obtained during the Nature Spirit quest. During the quest, this item is blessed to receive a Silver sickle(b). After the quest, this item can be made and/or purchased from other players. Information on how to make sickles can be found in the Crafting Guide.

Pirate Weapons
Item
Harry's Cutlass
+3 +14 0 -5 0 +4 +4 +4 0 0 0 +22 0
Harry's cutlass is a weapon that can be bought for 1040 gp by talking to the NPC 'Smith' on the Mos Le'Harmless pier. To get to Mos Le'Harmless you must complete the Cabin Fever Quest.
Lucky Cutlass
+5 +20 0 -5 0 +6 +6 +6 0 0 0 +25 0
Lucky Cutlass is a weapon that can be bought for 2560 gp by talking to the NPC 'Smith' on the Mos Le'Harmless pier. To get to Mos Le'Harmless you must complete the Cabin Fever Quest.
Rapier
+45 +7 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +44 0
Rapier is a weapon that can be bought for 25,600 gp by talking to the NPC 'Smith' on the Mos Le'Harmless pier. To get to Mos Le'Harmless you must complete the Cabin Fever Quest.

Return to index of other items
Quest Armour
Certain armour can only be accessed during or after specific quests. Various armour has different defence abilities, and their unique attributes are detailed below.

Crab Items
Item
Crab Claw
0 0 0 0 0 +3 +4 +2 0 0 0 +1 0
Crab Claws can be equipped in the glove slot, and can be crafted once a player has completed the Pirate Pete section of Recipe For Disaster quest by killing a Crab, collecting a fresh crab claw then using a chisel on it.
Crab Helmet
0 0 0 -3 -1 +4 +5 +3 -1 +4 0 0 0
Crab Helmets can be crafted once a player has completed the Pirate Pete section of Recipe For Disaster quest by killing a Crab, collecting a fresh crab shell then using a chisel on it.

Crystal Items
Item
Crystal Shield
0 0 0 -10 -10 +51 +54 +53 0 +80 +70 0 0
This can be bought for 750,000 gp after completing the Roving Elves quest. The recharging cost (after 2500 uses) is lower than the crystal bow, and decreases each time until it stabilises. Note that the crystal shield always has -10 to Magic and Ranged attack bonuses

Fremennik Armour
Item
Berserker Helm
0 0 0 -5 -5 +31 +29 +33 0 +30 +7 +3 0
Once you have completed The Fremennik Trials quest, you can purchase this helmet from Skulgrimmen (north of the Rellekka longhall) for 78,000gp.
Warrior Helm
0 +5 0 -5 -5 +31 +33 +29 0 +30 +7 0 0
Once you have completed The Fremennik Trials quest, you can purchase this helmet from Skulgrimmen (north of the Rellekka longhall) for 78,000gp.
Fremennik Shield
0 0 0 -8 -2 +27 +31 +29 -1 +29 0 0 0
Once you have completed The Fremennik Trials quest, and have level 25+ Defence, you can wield this shield, which is dropped by the Fremennik Market Guards.
Helm of Neitiznot
0 0 0 0 0 +31 +29 +34 +3 +30 +8 +3 +3
This item is a reward from The Fremennik Isles quest. If you lose it you can buy another for 50k coins from Neitiznot's Burgher.
Fremennik Round Shield
0 0 0 -10 -10 +17 +17 +31 -4 +33 +20 0 0
You learn to make this shield during The Fremennik Isles quest. It can be made on a woodcutting stump (lvl 54) in Neitiznot, from 2 arctic pine logs, a rope and a bronze nail. It requires level 25 defence to wear.

Other Armour
Item
Bonesack
0 0 0 0 0 +4 +4 +4 +4 +4 0 0 0
A reward of the Rag and Bone Man quest.
Ram Skull Helm
0 0 0 0 -2 +19 +21 +16 0 +19 +6 0 0
A reward of the Rag and Bone Man quest.
Anti-dragon
Shield 0 0 0 0 0 +7 +9 +8 +2 +8 0 0 0
You can get this by talking to the Duke of Lumbridge in Lumbridge Castle after you have started the Dragon Slayer quest and spoken to Oziach.
Dragonfire
Shield
(un-charged) 0 0 0 -10 -5 +20 +25 +22 +10 +22 +17 +7 0
To obtain this item, you need to find Dragonic visage, dropped by various Dragons. Once you have the visage, go talk to Oziach and he will make you this item for 1250k. Requires level 75 defence to wield. Shield is charged by absorbing a dragon's breath.
Dragonfire
Shield
(Fully charged) 0 0 0 -10 -5 +70 +75 +72 +10 +72 +67 +7 0
The shield can hold up to fifty charges, and each charge stored within it will add +1 to its stab, slash, crush and ranged defence. Requires level 75 defence to wield.
Golden Helmet
0 0 0 0 0 0 +10 +20 0 +10 +7 0 0
Made during the Between a Rock quest.
Khazard Helmet
0 0 0 0 0 +4 +5 +3 0 0 +3 0 0
Obtained during the Fight Arena quest.
Khazard Armour
0 0 0 0 0 0 +11 +10 0 0 +5 0 0
Obtained during the Fight Arena quest.

Hunter Items (Members Only)
If you're ready to run around after butterflies, butterfly catching can be very helpful when doing combat with a group. Butterflies can be used on other players to raise one of their melee skills approximately 20%.

Butterflies
Pic Name Skill Raised
Ruby Harvest Attack
Sapphire Glacialis Defence
Snowy Knight Constitution
Black Warlock Strength

Salamanders captured using net traps are currently the most versatile weapon in the game. They can be used for melee, range or magic. This small creature requires two hands as it packs quite a punch - feed it and it becomes a portable flamethrower. Each different kind of salamander will eat only a certain type of food, which must be equipped in your arrow slot for use. This food - herb tar - is produced through Herblore. Be warned that you must be standing next to something to attack it - you cannot attack from a long distance. However, low fences can still block opponents from meleeing you while you blast them with fire.

Salamanders
Pic Food Levels Required Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other Bonuses
Swamp lizard
Guam tar
30 Attack
30 Magic
30 Ranged 0 +10 0 0 +20 0 0 0 0 0 0 +22 0
Orange salamander
Marrentill tar
50 Attack
50 Magic
50 Ranged 0 +19 0 0 +29 0 0 0 0 0 0 +31 0
Red salamander
Tarromin tar
60 Attack
60 Magic
60 Ranged 0 +37 0 0 +47 0 0 0 0 0 0 +49 0
Black salamander
Harralander tar
70 Attack
70 Magic
70 Ranged 0 +59 0 0 +69 0 0 0 0 0 0 +71 0

Armour/Weapon Sets
The very popular minigame Castle Wars has a number of rewards you can purchase with your tickets. During the Castle Wars minigame, you receive additional bonuses for wearing a matching set of Platebody, Platelegs, and Shield these bonuses are:

•Basic - +10% damage to enemies
•Detailed - +15% damage to enemies, +10% damage to objects
•Intricate - +20% damage to enemies, +10% damage to objects, catapult immunity
•Profound - +25% damage to enemies, +10% damage to objects, ballista and catapult immunity
Castle Wars
Pic Name Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other Bonuses Tickets
Basic Decorative Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +7 +8 +6 -1 +7 +3 0 0 5
Basic Decorative Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +32 +31 +24 -6 +31 +5 0 0 8
Basic Decorative Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +17 +16 +15 -4 +16 +2 0 0 6
Basic Decorative Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +13 +15 +14 -1 +14 +5 0 0 4
Basic Decorative Sword +13 +18 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +16 0 6
Detailed Decorative Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +10 +11 +9 -1 +10 +5 0 0 50
Detailed Decorative Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +46 +44 +38 -6 +44 +20 0 0 80
Detailed Decorative Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +24 +22 +20 -4 +22 +5 0 0 60
Detailed Decorative Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +18 +22 +20 -1 +20 +20 0 0 40
Detailed Decorative Sword +15 +20 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +22 0 60
Intricate Decorative Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +14 +15 +13 -1 +14 +6 0 0 500
Intricate Decorative Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +65 +63 +55 -6 +63 +30 0 0 800
Intricate Decorative Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +33 +31 +29 -4 +31 +10 0 0 600
Intricate Decorative Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +27 +31 +29 -1 +29 +30 0 0 400
Intricate Decorative Sword +20 +29 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +31 0 600
Profound Decorative Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +22 +23 +21 -1 +22 +7 0 0 650
Profound Decorative Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +82 +80 +72 -6 +80 +40 0 0 1100
Profound Decorative Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +51 +49 +47 -4 +49 +15 0 0 800
Profound Decorative Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +44 +48 +46 -1 +46 +40 0 0 500
Profound Decorative Sword +38 +47 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +49 0 800
Faithful Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +44 +48 +46 -1 +46 +40 0 +6 200
Saradomin Halo 0 0 0 0 0 +11 +12 +10 +11 -1 0 0 0 300
Guthix Halo 0 0 0 0 0 +11 +12 +10 +11 -1 0 0 0 300
Zamorak Halo 0 0 0 0 0 +11 +12 +10 +11 -1 0 0 0 300
Zamorak Team Hood 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +2 0 +1 0 0 0 10
Zamorak Team Cape 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 0 +2 0 0 0 10
Saradomin Team Hood 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +2 0 +1 0 0 0 10
Saradomin Team Cape 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 0 +2 0 0 0 10
Castle Wars Capes 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 0 0 0 2
Many find the challenges of Pest Control quite exciting, and they can put the points they earn towards physical rewards. Players who have amassed enough points can wear the entire Void Knight outfit. Wearing the full set including the helmet (Mace not required) will give you 10% more Attack and Strength. In addition to the armour of these powerful Knights, players can purchase the Void Knight Mace, capable of casting the spell Claws of Guthix.

Void Knight Items
Pic Name Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other Bonuses Points
Void Knight Mace +22 0 +41 +8 0 +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 0 +38 +6 250
Void Knight Top 0 0 0 0 0 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 0 0 250
Void Knight Robe 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 +15 0 0 250
Void Knight Gloves 0 0 0 0 0 +6 +6 +6 +4 +6 +6 0 0 150
Void Knight Melee Helmet 0 0 0 0 0 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 0 0 200
Void Seal 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 0 0 10
Void Knight Deflector* 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +30 +30 +10 +30 +30 0 0 150

After you have completed The Void Stares Back quest, you can get an updated version of the Void armour, known as Elite void.To do this you will need to talk to Commodore Tyr on the Void Knight outpost about swapping your Void knight robe for the elite version. You will need a "Void knight robe" and 100 commendations to exchange them. The colour of your elite armour will depend on your decisions in the Void quest series. If you wish to change the colour, talk to Commodore Tyr and pay 100k. You can choose between white (guardian), grey (justiciar) or black (executioner). Elite Void armour requires level 42 Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Ranged, and Magic, and level 22 Prayer to wield.

Elite Void Knight Items
Elite void knight robe (Executioner) 0 0 0 0 0 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 0 +4
Elite void knight robe (Guardian) 0 0 0 0 0 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 0 +4
Elite void knight robe 0 0 0 0 0 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 +45 0 +4
Elite void knight robe legs (Executioner) 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 0 +4
Elite void knight robe legs (Guardian) 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 0 +4
Elite void knight robe legs (Justiciar) 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 +30 0 +4

Another enjoyable minigame, Barbarian Assault, offers a number of reward should you be able to conquer the penance. For each, points are needed equally in each role, not just a single role. If you wear a full penance set (a helm, torso, skirt, gloves and boots), your prayer points will be restored by 30 every minute.

Barbarian Assault Rewards
Pic Name Attack Bonuses Defence Bonuses Other Bonuses Points
Penance Gloves 0 0 0 0 0 0 +3 +4 0 +2 +2 +4 0 150
Fighter Hat +5 +5 +5 -7 -7 +30 +32 +28 -3 +27 +9 0 0 275
Healer Hat -5 -5 -5 +7 -5 +6 +8 +10 +8 0 +7 0 0 275
Ranger Hat -5 -5 -5 -5 +7 +7 +10 +11 +5 +9 +7 0 0 275
Runner Hat 0 0 0 0 0 +30 +32 +27 +1 +30 +7 0 0 275
Fighter Torso 0 0 0 -30 0 +66 +85 +62 -6 +67 +40 +4 0 375
Penance Skirt 0 0 0 -10 +16 +26 +21 +28 +19 +27 +15 0 0 375
Runner Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +12 +13 +14 0 0 +10 +2 0 275

The Stealing Creation minigame has some special Melee equipment available as a reward. For a while, you will receive double the normal combat experience while wearing this armour. This armour will degrade based on the amount of extra experience you gain by using it. Once it has run out of extra experience, it will continue to function, but cannot transform or give you extra experience. A set is the sum of its' parts, so each item has a set amount of possible experience gained by use, rather than the set as a whole.

Sacred Clay Melee Armour
Sacred Clay Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +82 +80 +72 -6 +80 +40 0 0
Sacred Clay Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +51 +49 +47 -4 +49 +15 0 0
Sacred Clay Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 +30 +32 +27 -1 +30 +7 0 0
Sacred Clay Scimitar +7 +45 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +44 0

Should you become a member of the elusive Temple Knights, you will be given access to armour very much in tune with Saradomin. This armour offer high prayer boosts, allowing you to maintain prayer for long periods of time.

Temple Knights Armour
Initiate Sallet 0 0 0 -6 -2 +13 +13 +11 -1 +13 +5 0 +3
Initiate Hauberk 0 0 0 -30 -10 +46 +44 +38 -6 +44 +20 0 +6
Initiate Cuisse 0 0 0 -21 -7 +24 +22 +20 -4 +22 +5 0 +5
Proselyte Sallet 0 0 0 -6 -2 +19 +21 +16 -1 +19 +6 0 +4
Proselyte Hauberk 0 0 0 -30 -10 +65 +63 +55 -6 +63 +30 0 +8
Proselyte Cuisse 0 0 0 -21 -7 +33 +31 +29 -4 +31 +10 0 +5
Proselyte Tasset 0 0 0 -21 -7 +33 +31 +29 -4 +31 +10 0 +5

The White Knights' Armoury becomes available to you after the completion of the Wanted! quest. Speak to Sir Vysin in order to access it. You will only be able to buy certain items based on your rank within the White Knights. This rank is determined by the number of Black Knights you have killed since completing the quest.

White Knight Ranks
Rank Kills Rank Kills
Novice 100-199 Noble 500-799
Peon 200-299 Adept 800-1299
Page 300-499 Master 1300+

White Knight Armoury Items
Pic Name Attack Bonus Defence Bonus Other Bonuses Rank
White Knight Chainbody 0 0 0 -15 0 +22 +32 +39 -3 +24 +10 0 +1 Novice
White Knight Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +21 +20 +19 -4 +20 +3 0 +1 Novice
White Knight Dagger +10 +5 -4 +1 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +7 +1 Peon
White Knight Short Sword +14 +10 -2 0 0 0 +2 +1 0 0 0 +12 +1 Peon
White Knight Medium Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +9 +10 +8 -1 +9 +4 0 +1 Page
White Knight Plateskirt 0 0 0 -21 -7 +21 +20 +19 -4 +20 +3 0 +1 Page
White Knight Square Shield 0 0 0 -6 -2 +15 +16 +14 0 +15 +9 0 +1 Page
White Knight Mace +8 -2 +16 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +13 +3 Noble
White Knight Long Sword +13 +18 -2 0 0 0 +3 +2 0 0 0 +16 +1 Noble
White Knight Full Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 +12 +13 +10 -1 +12 +10 0 +1 Adept
White Knight Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +41 +40 +30 -6 +40 +10 0 +1 Adept
White Knight Kite Shield 0 0 0 -8 -2 +17 +19 +18 -1 +18 +10 0 +1 Adept
White Knight Boots 0 0 0 -3 -1 +7 +8 +9 0 0 +7 0 +1 Adept
White Knight Gloves 0 0 0 0 0 0 +1 +2 0 0 0 0 +1 Adept
White Knight Claws +10 +14 -4 0 0 +4 +7 +2 0 0 0 +14 +1 Master
White Knight Scimitar +4 +19 -2 0 0 0 +1 0 0 0 0 +14 +1 Master
White Knight Battle Axe -2 +20 +15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +26 +1 Master
White Knight Warhammer -4 -4 +22 -4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +19 +1 Master
White Knight Two-Handed Sword -4 +27 +21 -4 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 +22 +1 Master
White Knight Halberd +19 +25 0 -4 0 -1 +2 +3 0 0 0 +20 +1 Master

The TzHaar are a powerful race, with many bizarre weapons and armour. Obsidian items are purchased in TzHaar using the local currency, which is Tok'kul. Tok'kul can be won in the Fight Caves or Fight Pits, or received for selling items to TzHaar stores.

Tzhaar and Obsidian Items
TokTz-Mej-Tal +15 -1 +55 +15 0 +10 +15 +5 +15 0 +1 +55 +5
TzHaar-Ket-Em -4 -4 +62 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +56 0
TozTz-Xil-Ak +47 +38 -2 0 0 +2 +3 0 0 0 0 +49 0
TozTz-Xil-Ek +16 +48 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +39 0
TzHaar-Ket-Om 0 0 +80 -4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +85 0
TokTz-Ket-Xil 0 0 0 -12 -8 +40 +42 +38 0 +65 +60 +5 0
Obsidian Cape 0 0 0 0 0 +9 +9 +9 +9 +9 +9 0 0

During the Grandmaster Quest While Guthix Sleeps, you will obtain a set of Elite Black Armour. While being statistically modest, it has quite an eye-catching look. It can also be obtained as a rare drop from Elite Black Knights.

Elite Black Armour
Elite Black Full Helm 0 0 0 -4 -2 +31 +33 +15 0 +30 +7 0 0
Elite Black Platebody 0 0 0 -20 -8 +80 +85 +40 -2 +80 +40 0 0
Elite Black Platelegs 0 0 0 -14 -6 +52 +55 +25 -1 +49 +15 0 0

On Waterbirth Island, powerful beasts reign over the island. The fearsome Giant Rock Crab may drop pieces of its shell when you kill it. These can be taken to Skulgrimen in the southwest of Fremennik Village to be made into the powerful Rock-shell armour.

Rock-shell Armour
Pic Name Attack/Defence Stats Absorbtion Other

Rock-Shell Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 - 1% 0% 3% 0 0
+30 +32 +27 -1 +30 +6
Rock-Shell Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 - 3% 0% 6% 0 0
+82 +80 +72 -6 +80 +30
Rock-Shell Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 - 2% 0% 4% 0 0
+51 +49 +47 -4 +49 +10
Rock-Shell Gloves 0 0 0 0 0 - 0% 0% 0% 0 0
0 +1 +2 0 0 0
Rock-Shell Boots 0 0 0 0 0 - 0% 0% 0% 0 0
0 +1 +1 0 0 0

A powerful option for those wishing to upgrade from their Rune Armour can be found in Granite. Granite defends very well against ranged attacks, but is generally heavier than its Rune counterparts. If you want more defending power than your Rune Armour, this is the way to go! In addition to the armour, there is also the very powerful maul, which, though bulky, can strike quickly with its special attack.

Granite Items
Item
Granite Maul
0 0 +81 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +79 0
Dropped by Gargoyles.
Requires 50 Strength and 50 attack to wield.
Damage types:
•Pound (Accurate - Crush)

Granite Shield
0 0 0 -12 -8 +40 +42 +38 0 +65 +50 0 0
Dropped by several Trolls. Go to the Bestiary, type in "Granite Shield" and click Search to find out which ones.
Granite Helm
0 0 0 -9 -7 +31 +33 +29 -1 +39 +3 0 0
Dropped by Terror Dogs (level 110 and level 100) in Tarn's Lair.
Granite Body
0 0 0 -22 -5 +87 +84 +79 -6 +97 +45 0 0
A reward from the Barbarian Assault mini game. You must defeat the queen in order to gain the ability to buy one from the Commander, at a price of 95000 gp.
Granite Legs
0 0 0 0 -8 +43 +45 +41 -4 +68 +10 0 0
Dropped by Skeletal wyverns (need 72 slayer to kill them; read more about them in the slayer guide.)

The Third Age Armour set is extremely rare, only found by players who have extreme luck with Treasure Trails. It is well known for its bonuses, higher than those of corresponding Dragon items. Relics of the battles of the Third Age, it will surely defend anyone. Wearing this powerful armour requires a defence level of 65.

Third-age Armour

Third-ge full helmet 0 0 0 -5 -2 - 2% 0% 4% 0 0
+43 +45 +42 -3 +44 +12
Third-age platebody 0 0 0 -20 0 - 4% 0% 9% 0 0
+96 +108 +113 -4 +97 +52
Third-age platelegs 0 0 0 -25 -2 - 3% 0% 6% 0 0
+78 +76 +83 -5 +75 +25
Third-age kiteshield 0 0 0 -10 -4 - 5% 0% 11% 0 0
+63 +65 +61 -3 +63 +60

If you are brave enough to venture into the God Wars dungeon there are some impressive rewards to obtain. The almighty Godsword is made up of 3 shards which are smithed together (80 smithing) and can then have one of four God hilts attached. Attaching a hilt gives the weapon a super strong special attack, depending on which God's hilt is put on. These can be changed at any time, as long as you have the other hilt. Bandos armour requires 65 defence. The Godsword requires 75 attack. The Sara sword/Zammy spear require 70 attack. All these weapons are two handed. The Godsword has the same attack speed as a battleaxe. The Sara Sword and Zammy spear have the same attack speed as a dagger or whip.

God Wars Dungeon Armour

Bandos Chestplate 0 0 0 -15 -10 - 4% 0% 9% +4 +1
+98 +93 +105 -6 +133 +52
Bandos Tassets 0 0 0 -21 -7 - 3% 0% 6% +2 +1
+71 +63 +66 -4 +93 +25
Bandos Boots 0 0 0 -5 -3 - 0% 0% 0% +0 +1
+17 +18 +19 0 0 +15
Torva Full Helm 0 0 0 -7 -3 - 3% 0% 6% +3 +1
+68 +73 +65 -2 +74 +17
Torva Platebody 0 0 0 -31 -11 - 6% 0% 12% +4 +1
+156 +140 +120 -10 +160 +65
Torva Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -8 - 4% 0% 8% +2 +1
+112 +100 +95 -5 +125 +32
God Wars Dungeon Weapons

Godsword 0 +132 +80 0 0 - 0% 0% 0% +132 +8
0 0 0 0 0 0
Saradomin Sword 0 +82 +60 0 0 - 0% 0% 0% +82 +2
0 0 0 0 0 0
Zamorakian Spear +85 +85 +65 0 0 - 0% 0% 0% +75 +2
+13 +13 +12 0 +13 0
One of the most powerful armour sets in the game that of the seven ancient brothers, now buried in the Barrows. This archaic armour was designed to aid the strength of these great warriors, and the bonuses reflect it. Because of its age, however, the barrows armour decays. Every 15 hours, it decays to a point at which it can no longer be used. At this point it needs to be repaired, either in a player-owned house or by a number of NPCs qualified to repair it.

Torag the Corrupted's Set

Corruption set effect
Damaging Melee attacks have a chance of reducing the target's Run Energy by 20%.

•Armour requires 70 Defence.
•Weapon requires 70 Attack and 70 Strength.

Pic Name Attack Values Defence values Other
Torag's Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 +55 +58 +54 -1 +62 +15 0 0
Torag's Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +122 +120 +107 -6 +132 +60 0 0
Torag's Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +85 +82 +83 -4 +92 +30 0 0
Torag's Hammers -4 -4 +85 -4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +72 0
Total: -4 -4 +85 -61 -19 +262 +260 +244 -11 +286 +105 +72 0
Verac the Defiled's Set

Defiler set effect
Melee attacks have a chance to ignore opponent's defence provided by their armour and the effects of their protection prayer.

•Weapon requires 70 Attack.

Verac's Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 +55 +58 +54 0 +56 +15 0 +3
Verac's Brassard 0 0 0 -6 -2 +81 +95 +85 0 +81 +60 0 +5
Verac's Plateskirt 0 0 0 -21 -7 +85 +82 +83 0 +84 +30 0 +4
Verac's Flail +68 -2 +82 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +72 +6
Total: +68 -2 +82 -33 -11 +221 +235 +222 0 +221 +105 +72 +18
Guthan the Infested's Set

Infestation set effect
Melee attacks have a chance to drain health from your opponent on a 1:1 ratio with the damage you inflict.

•Weapon requires 70 Attack.

Guthan's Helm 0 0 0 -6 -2 +55 +58 +54 -1 +62 +15 0 0
Guthan's Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +122 +120 +107 -6 +132 +60 0 0
Guthan's Chainskirt 0 0 0 -14 -7 +75 +72 +73 -4 +82 +30 0 0
Guthan's Warspear +75 +75 +75 0 0 +7 +7 +7 0 0 0 +75 0
Total: +75 +75 +75 -50 -19 +259 +247 +241 -11 +276 +105 +75 0
Dharok the Wretched's Set

Wretched Strength set effect
The lower the player's life points, the greater their strength and the higher they can hit.

•Weapon requires 70 Attack and 70 Strength.

Dharok's Helm 0 0 0 -3 -1 +45 +48 +44 -1 +52 +15 0 0
Dharok's Platebody 0 0 0 -30 -10 +122 +120 +107 -6 +132 +60 0 0
Dharok's Platelegs 0 0 0 -21 -7 +85 +82 +83 -4 +92 +30 0 0
Dharok's Greataxe -4 +103 +95 -4 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 +105 0
Total: -4 +103 +95 -58 -18 +252 +250 +234 -11 +276 +105 +105 0
Akrisae the Doomed's Set

Doom set effect
Attacks have a chance of draining 1/3 of the damage done from your opponent's prayer and adding 1/5 of the damage done to your own prayer.

•Armour requires 70 Defence, 70 Magic, and 70 Prayer.
•Weapon requires 70 Attack, 70 Magic, and 70 Prayer.

Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Summoning Strength Prayer
Akrisae's hood 0 0 0 +5 -2 +17 +12 +18 +5 +1 +10 +10 +4
Akrisae's robe top 0 0 0 +20 -10 +55 +34 +66 +25 +2 +40 +40 +8
Akrisae's robe skirt 0 0 0 +16 -7 +35 +29 +38 +18 +2 +17 +17 +5
Akrisae's war mace +52 -4 +70 +10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +70 +7
Total: +52 -4 +70 +51 -19 +107 +75 +122 +48 +5 +67 +137 +24

If you are lucky enough when fighting either Revenants or the Chaos Elemental, you may receive a piece from the following equipment as a drop. These items come in two types; one with level 78 requirements in relevant skills, and one with level 20 requirements. The regular sets will last an hour before degrading, while the corrupted versions with lower requirements, will last only 15 minutes of use but are equippable on free to play worlds. Note: Corrupted forms of Dragon armour are also dropped.

Vesta's Set
Vesta's Chainbody +5 +7 +7 -15 0 +120 +131 +145 -3 +140 +60 +6 0
Vesta's Plateskirt +3 +5 +3 -17 -4 +86 +100 +112 -4 +118 +30 +3 0
Vesta's Longsword +106 +121 -2 0 0 +1 +4 +3 0 0 0 +118 0
Vesta's Spear +133 +113 +120 0 0 +18 +21 +21 0 0 0 +122 0
Statius's Set
Statius's Full Helm +3 +3 +4 -6 -2 +65 +70 +63 -1 +71 +10 +3 0
Statius's Platebody +5 +5 +7 -30 -10 +154 +145 +121 -6 +157 +60 +5 0
Statius's Platelegs +3 +3 +5 -21 -7 +100 +106 +97 -4 +121 +30 +3 0
Statius's Warhammer -4 -4 +123 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +114 0

Miscellaneous Items
Fist of Guthix Shields
Item Attack Bonus Defence Bonus Other Bonuses Defence Level Required
Pic Name Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Stab Slash Crush Magic Range Summon Strength Prayer
Adamant Spikeshield +0 +0 +0 -6 -2 +25 +27 +23 +0 +25 +26 +1 +0 35
Adamant Berserker Shield +0 +0 +0 -8 -2 +28 +32 +30 -1 +30 +31 +2 +0 35
Rune Spikeshield +0 +0 +0 -6 -2 +39 +41 +37 +0 +39 +36 +3 +0 45
Rune Berserker Shield +0 +0 +0 -8 -2 +45 +45 +47 -1 +47 +41 +4 +0 45

Fist of Guthix shields require 35 strength for the adamant versions, and 45 defence for the rune types. These can be purchased using Fist of Guthix tokens, and they degrade every so often until reaching 0. They can be recharged by exchanging Fist of Guthix tokens.

Miscellaneous Items
Item
Abyssal Whip
0 +82 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +82 0
Dropped by Abyssal Demons (need 85 slayer to kill them; read more about them in the slayer guide.) Damage types:
•Flick (Accurate - Slash)
•Lash (Controlled - Slash)
•Deflect (Defensive - Slash)
The 'Whip', as it is often called, can attack as fast as a dagger. Because of its strength, it's a very popular weapon among those who can afford it. This weapon can be coloured by trading in 50 Honour points from the Barbarian Assault minigame. Furthermore, if a Whip vine is attached to it, the Abyssal whip turns into the Abyssal vine whip, gaining improved stats, a better special attack, and the ability to poison.

Mud pie
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
This pie can be thrown at other players and NPC's. It doesn't deal damage, but it can drain 20% of your opponent's energy. These are not stackable, so you can only wield one mud pie at a time. After throwing it you can pick up your pie dish from the floor. You can buy the pie from the cooking guild, or make one yourself. For more information please read the cooking guide.
Tyras helm
0 0 0 -6 2 9 10 7 -1 9 +3 0 0
This ancient empire helmet can be purchased from the charter ship crew members at Brimhaven, Catherby, Karamja, Mos Le'Harmless, Port Khazard, Port Phasmatys, Port Sarim, Port Tyras, and the Shipyard (southern Karamja).

Spears (members only)
Spears are made after completing part of the smithing section of Barbarian training. They are also a drop from many monsters (black can only be obtained via drop, not made). You have to speak to Otto, and he will teach you how to make these. Spears are two-handed weapons, and can be poisoned.

Spears
Bronze spear +5 +5 +5 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +6 0
Iron spear +8 +8 +8 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +10 0
Steel spear +12 +12 +12 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +12 0
Black spear +15 +15 +15 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +16 0
Mithril spear +17 +17 +17 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +18 0
Adamant spear +24 +24 +24 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +28 0
Rune spear +36 +36 +36 0 0 +1 +1 0 0 0 0 +42 0

Hastas (members only)
Hastas can be smithed after completing some parts of a Barbarian training. You have to speak to Otto, and he will teach you how to make these. Hastas are one-handed weapons that lower your defence, but you can wield a shield to balance the loss. Hastas can be poisoned.

Hastas
Bronze hasta +5 +5 +5 0 0 -1 -1 -1 0 -1 0 +6 0
Iron hasta +8 +8 +8 0 0 -2 -2 -2 0 -2 0 +10 0
Steel hasta +12 +12 +12 0 0 -3 -3 -3 0 -3 0 +12 0
Mithril hasta +17 +17 +17 0 0 -5 -5 -5 0 -4 0 +18 0
Adamant hasta +24 +24 +24 0 0 -6 -7 -5 0 -6 0 +28 0
Rune hasta +36 +36 +36 0 0 -10 -10 -9 0 -10 0 +42 0

Croziers (members only)
Croziers are a possible reward players may receive upon completing a Level 3 or 4 Treasure Trail. There are six different types of croziers available: Guthix, Saradomin, Zamorak, Armadyl, Bandos and Ancient. Each requires level 60 Prayer to wield. Croziers may also be purchased from other players. More information on obtaining these items can be found in the Treasure Trail guide.

Croziers
Item
Crozier
+7 -1 +25 +10 0 +2 +3 +1 +10 0 0 +32 +6
There are three different types of croziers: Guthix, Saradomin, Zamorak, Armadyl Bandos and Ancient. (Click the links to swap the images). All require 60 Prayer to wield. Croziers may be stored in the Treasure Chest of your Player-owned house. For more information, please visit the Costume room guide.

Hybrid Armour (members only)
Hybrid armour is a possible reward from playing five of the combat based mini-games. Each of the armours require level 85 in three of the following skills: Strength, Defence, Magic and Ranged. There are three sets of this armour, which are called Battle-mage (Mage/Melee), Trickster (Range/Mage) and Vanguard (Melee/Range). Whilst in the normal game, these sets of armour are purely cosmetic. However, in Castle Wars, Fist of Guthix, Soul Wars and TzHaar Fight Pits, they deal additional damage to other players.

Each of the items are randomly awarded at the end of a game. Each of the games only gives a certain piece of each of the three sets: Castle Wars (helms), Fist of Guthix (gloves), Pest Control (boots), Soul Wars (legs) and TzHaar Fight Pits (robes). The boosts of any Hybrid armour will not stack with those of the Castle Wars armour sets. Hybrid armour is untradeable.

Battle-mage Armour
Battle-mage helm 0 0 0 +8 -17 +65 +70 +63 -12 -8 +15 +3 0
Battle-mage robe 0 0 0 +38 -30 +154 +145 +121 +52 -16 +60 +5 0
Battle-mage robe legs 0 0 0 +25 -21 +110 +106 +97 +36 -12 +30 +3 0
Battle-mage gloves +10 +10 +10 +5 -10 +8 +8 +8 +7 -2 +6 +12 0
Battle-mage boots 0 0 0 +2 -7 +12 +13 +14 +4 -2 +15 +4 0

Trickster Armour
Trickster helm 0 0 0 +8 +14 0 0 0 +12 +18 +15 0 0
Trickster robe 0 0 0 +38 +39 0 0 0 +52 +80 +60 0 0
Trickster legs 0 0 0 +25 +27 0 0 0 +36 +52 +30 0 0
Trickster gloves 0 0 0 +5 +8 0 0 0 +7 +12 +6 0 0
Trickster boots 0 0 0 +2 +6 0 0 0 +4 +9 +15 0 0

Vanguard Armour
Vanguard helm 0 0 0 -17 +14 +65 +70 +63 -14 +18 +15 +3 0
Vanguard body 0 0 0 -30 +39 +154 +145 +121 -20 +80 +60 +5 0
Vanguard legs 0 0 0 -21 +25 +110 +106 +97 -14 +52 +30 0 0
Vanguard gloves +10 +10 +10 -10 +8 +8 +8 +8 -6 +12 +6 +12 0
Vanguard boots 0 0 0 -7 +6 +12 +14 +15 -6 +9 +15 +4 0

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
0 / j A G S B A B Y \ 0
0 \ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / 0

Last edited by Jags on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
wetnipples
wetnipples

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 am

1st, Holy shit O_O
Back to top Go down
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:43 pm

wetnipples wrote:
1st, Holy shit O_O
i used to work for runehq.com lol.
Back to top Go down
ninjasaur
ninjasaur

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm

really nice guide, might use it myself
Back to top Go down
Shino
Shino

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

Dude! How the hell do you type all that???

You must obviously type like a god.
I'm most likely gonna use this guide becasue, well, yeah I suck at combat.
Questing is my true soul. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Possibly... this one. Ah dunno.
Suppah
User Administrator
User Administrator
Suppah

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm

He just copied it off from another guy Razz
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~   [RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~ Empty

Back to top Go down

[RS] combat guide by ~JAGS~
Page 1 of 1