Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest back to my roots I_vote_lcap[RS] quest back to my roots I_voting_bar[RS] quest back to my roots I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest back to my roots I_vote_lcap[RS] quest back to my roots I_voting_bar[RS] quest back to my roots I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest back to my roots EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest back to my roots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest back to my roots Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest back to my roots   [RS] quest back to my roots EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Difficulty:
Master
Length:
Medium
Quest Requirements:

Fairy Tale Part I - Growing Pains, A
Hand in the Sand
One Small Favour
Tribal Totem
Skill/Other Requirements:

55 Agility
53 Farming
59 Slayer
72 Woodcutting
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
Soft clay (step 5), Plant Pot (filled) (step 7), Secateurs (step 7), Spade (step 7), Pot (step 7), Machete (step 7), Axe (hatchet) (step 7), and about 1K coins for travel costs.
Items Recommended for Quest:
Antipoison potions (step 7), Food, Armor, a Ring of charos (a) for a free boat ride, and Karamja gloves 3 for a Shilo Village teleport.
Quest Points:
Reward:
24K Farming XP, 40K Woodcutting XP, 23K Slayer XP, 15K Agility XP, a new vine farming patch, and a Jade vine seed.
Start Point:
Handelmort Mansion, East Ardougne
To Start:
Speak to Horacio
Instructions:
1.Speak to Horacio outside Lord Handelmort's mansion, located a little north from the bank in East Ardougne. Ask who he is and then offer to help him. He will ask you to get a Jade vine, which only grows east of Shilo Village, and tell you to talk to Wizard Cromperty first.

2.Head to the most northeastern building of Ardougne and talk to Wizard Cromperty. He will ask you to go to the RPDT depot.

3.Proceed to RPDT the depot just south of Ardougne's east bank, and talk to one of the employees.

4.You will now have to open the smelly package on the nearby table. In it, you'll find the severed hand of a wizard.
5.Go back and speak to Wizard Cromperty. After a short cut scene, he will ask you to make him a pot lid. The pot lid must be made after the cut scene; if you made it beforehand, it will not work. There is a potters wheel north of the Castle (across the river) on the east side of the road leaving town.
6.Talk to Wizard Cromperty once you have made the pot lid and he will tell you to go speak to Garth. He is the farmer near the fruit tree patch in Brimhaven.
7.Speak to Garth and he will tell you how to get a cutting of the Jade vine. Make sure you have a pot, the pot lid, a machete, a woodcutting axe, a plant pot with soil, antipoison, secateurs, a spade, and a quick teleport in case you get in trouble. Garth will also remind you to seal the cutting in a pot as soon as you get it.

8.Travel to Shilo Village and go outside. Head around to the northeastern side (you have to run all the way around the outside of the village), and climb up the vines on the ground to enter the maze. Make sure you are ready for combat and have antipoison.

9.Start by heading east and climbing the vines. Next head south and climb down. Now head northwest and climb down another vine to get back onto the ground level.

10.Immediately to the south of you, you will see the vines forming some sort of gate, with smaller vines hanging from it. Cut through them and crawl through. Go through another one of these, then climb up the vine to the southwest.

11.Climb up twice and you will find a platform with a Karamjan jungle eagle (the transport kind). Head east across the platform and climb down, then swing on the vine.

12.Head north and climb down twice, then crawl through the two vines to the south. Do not go down the holes here.

13.Climb up twice and then cross the vine over the river. If you fall look for a hole that you can enter, nearby where you are washed up. This will bring you to a random spot within the maze.

14.Once across the river, climb down twice and crawl through the first vine, then climb up a vine. Do NOT crawl through the second vine or you will have to start over.

15.Once on the vine, head west and climb up, go west and then down, and then northwest and up. You will find yourself on the other vine that crosses the river; cross it.

16.Now go climb down two vines and you should find yourself next to some piles of loose soil.

17.Dig from a loose pile to expose the vine, then cut it. Now put it in your plant pot and wait to see if it grows. If it does, quickly use it with your pot to seal it. If you fail just keep trying until you grow one.
18.Return to the mansion in Ardougne and use the sealed pot with the patch. You will need a trowel to plant it (see the tool leprechaun nearby).
19.The vines will grow out of control and you will have to kill it. Make sure you have some antipoison potions, a woodcutting axe, and some food, then tell Horatio you are ready to fight it. During the fight, use the protect from melee prayer, but keep in mind that the vine attacks with both melee and magic.

20.Once you defeat it, cut the vine and talk to Horatio to finish the quest. Congratulations! Quest Complete!

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest back to my roots
Page 1 of 1