Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_vote_lcap[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_voting_bar[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_vote_lcap[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_voting_bar[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] quest elemental workshop 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] quest elemental workshop 1 Empty
PostSubject: [RS] quest elemental workshop 1   [RS] quest elemental workshop 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 am

Difficulty:
Novice
Length:
Short
Quest Requirements:

None
Skill/Other Requirements:

20 Crafting
20 Mining
20 Smithing
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:

Elemental Workshop II, The
Items Needed at Quest Start:
Knife, Pickaxe (any kind),Thread, Needle, 4 Coal, and a Hammer.
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
None.
Items Recommended for Quest:
None.
Items Acquired During Quest:
Battered book, Battered key, Slashed book, Elemental ore, Leather, A stone bowl, A stone bowl (lava), Elemental metal, and an Elemental shield.
Quest Points:
Reward:
5K Crafting XP, 5K Smithing XP, an Elemental shield, and the ability to make Elemental shields.
Start Point:
Seers' Village.
To Start:
Search a bookcase in the house southwest of the bank.
Instructions:
1.Head to the house southwest of the Seers' Village Bank. Search the bookcase on the eastern wall to find a Battered book and read it. The, use a Knife on the book and you will acquire a Battered key. Do not drop the Slashed book, as you will need it to complete the quest.

2.Go into the building across, which has anvils in it. With the battered key in your inventory, open the Odd Looking Wall, and then descend down the stairs.

3.Enter the passage to the west, and try to mine an elemental rock. As you try to mine a rock, an level 35 Earth elemental will attack you. Kill the Earth elemental and pick up the Elemental ore it drops.

4.Now, go into the northern passage. Turn the right water controls first, and then the left water controls. Finally pull the lever to let the water flow.

5.Head back to the central room, and search the crates for a piece of Leather. Go into the eastern passage and click the "Fix Bellows" option on the Bellows.

6.After that, search the boxes in the middle room for A stone bowl. Take this bowl into the southern passage and use it on a lava trough. Then, use the bowl filled with lava on the furnace to light it up.

7.Go back to the area with the bellows and pull the lever. After that, use your Elemental ore along with 4 coal on the furnace to produce Elemental metal.

8.Go back to the center of the dungeon, and use your Elemental metal on one of the workbenches to smith an Elemental shield. Make sure that you have the Slashed book in your inventory or you will not be able to smith the armor.

Congratulations! Quest Completed!

Back to top Go down

[RS] quest elemental workshop 1
Page 1 of 1