Ensidiascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ensidiascape (RSPS STILL BEING MADE)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
A
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_vote_lcap[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_voting_bar[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_vote_rcap 
MonK
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_vote_lcap[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_voting_bar[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 I_vote_rcap 
ikill4fun
Suppah
Care Bear
Shino
Fwat
Dead Space
ninjasaur
Teleportation
Latest topics
» Gone for a week and a half
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm by MonK

» Software back up.
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm by MonK

» SKRILLEX AND SUPPAH
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am by Shino

» 50 ways for the server to work on or decide upon.
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm by A

» Suppah ADMIN
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm by ikill4fun

» MAKING WAY BETTER FORUM! BE DONE SOON
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm by ikill4fun

» Username Changes (Only up for a limited amount of time!)
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm by Suppah

» #A-team made by JAGS.
[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:53 am by A

[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am by A

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Happy Tiger
Happy Tiger
A

[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 Empty
PostSubject: [RS] qiest elemental workshop 4   [RS] qiest elemental workshop 4 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:06 am

Difficulty:
Intermediate
Length:
Short
Quest Requirements:

Elemental Workshop III, The
Skill/Other Requirements:

39 Runecrafting
39 Thieving
40 Defence
41 Crafting
42 Smithing
Items Needed at Quest Start:
None.
Items Needed to Complete Quest:
Hammer, Chisel, Elemental Runes (Air, Water, Earth, and Fire), Knife, 2 Primed bars (or a pickaxe and 8 Coal to Mine and Smith 2 Elemental bars), and Battered key
Items Recommended for Quest:
Super restore potion (if you want to make full Cosmic or Chaos armor).
Items Acquired During Quest:
Notched book, Shabby book, Astral token, Cosmic bar, Chaos bar, Cosmic gloves, and Chaos boots.
Quest Points:
Reward:
7.5K Runecrafting XP, 9K Crafting XP, 50 Coal, and the ability to make and wield elemental Cosmic and Chaos equipment.
Start Point:
Sorcerer's Tower, south of Seers' Village.
To Start:
Search the bookcase on the ground floor.
Instructions:
1.Search the northern bookcase in the Sorcerer's Tower and read the Notched book to start the quest. You will learn that there is another level hidden deep within the Elemental workshop for you to discover.

2.Head north to the anvils just west of Seers' Village Bank. Use your Knife on the whetstone there to create a Keyblade.

3.Now go through the odd-looking wall and head down the stairs to enter the workshop. Climb down the hatch and stairs to the lowest level, and then head south.

Note: It's recommended that you obtain two Primed bars now to avoid backtracking later. If you forgot how to make them, see step 5 of The Elemental Workshop III quest guide.
4.Go to the end of the hall and open the door using your Keyblade, then enter the Cosmic door directly to the east. You must now complete a puzzle to activate the Cosmic machine.
5.The aim of the puzzle is to rotate the pillars so the colors are lined up with the rune emitters along the walls. Air = White, Water = Blue, Fire = Red, and Earth = Brown. To the southeast you will find a control panel that you must use to rotate the pillars and raise or lower the height of the emitters. (In the control panel interface, the bottom right circle corresponds to the southeast pillar closest to you.)

Once the pillars are rotated and the emitters are in the correct position, you must ensure each emitter has the correct rune mounted. You can do by using the correct rune from your inventory on each emitter.

There are three puzzles total, each of increasing complexity. The first puzzle does not require any height changes to the emitters. Here are the solutions (the same for everyone):

6.Once completed, operate the draining machine in the southeast corner and a cut scene will occur in which an Automaton will come to life and open the Chaos door down the hall.

7.Before continuing on, you can save some time here if you already have a Primed bar. Use it on the machine and operate the control panel to power it. Then, you must operate the draining machine to create a Cosmic bar. Return upstairs to the anvils to create Cosmic gloves, which you will need later. If you do not have a Primed bar, you will need to do this step at a later time.

Note: Each time you operate the control panel you will not be able to power it again until the pillars are lined up. One pillar will have moved since the last time the machine was operated.
8.Go back downstairs to the main corridor with the Cosmic and Chaos doors, and then head south to the now-open Chaos room. Take the Shabby book in the northwest corner and read it. Within this room, your objective is to provide commands for the Automaton using the address and instruction cubes on the conveyor belt. You can move the cubes around the belt by pulling the four levers facing the eastern wall - the southern-most lever moves the cubes five spaces clockwise, the lever just north of that moves the cubes one space clockwise, the northern-most lever moves the cubes five spaces counterclockwise, and the lever just south of that moves the cubes one space counterclockwise.

The goal is to move the cube you want in front of one of the red RAM pushers, and then pull the corresponding RAM lever (western lever for the western RAM, eastern lever for the eastern RAM). Once both address and instruction cubes are in the CPU, the Automaton will perform the command.

Here is the correct command sequence:

1.Get Nature
2.Put Mind
3.Break Law
4.Get Body
5.Put Mind
6.Get Cosmic
7.Put Mind
8.Get Fire
9.Put Water
This will put a blank slab on the workbench, which you must carve into an Astral token using a Chisel and Hammer. Once carved, take the token and use it on the broken astral slab at the north-end of the room.
9.Now enter the following commands:

1.Get Astral
2.Put Mind
3.Break Earth
4.Operate Chaos
This will break the second wall and turn on the machine. Unfortunately you will need Cosmic gloves to operate the machine safely, so if you didn't make a pair earlier, do so now. (Head back to the Cosmic room, power up the machine, use a Primed bar with the table, and then operate the draining machine to create a Cosmic bar. Take this upstairs to the anvil where you can smith a pair of Cosmic gloves). At the Chaos machine, make sure it's powered up by entering the Operate Chaos command, then use the Primed bar with the table and operate the draining machine to get a Chaos bar.

10.Finally, head back upstairs and use the Chaos bar with the anvil to create Chaos boots.

Congratulations! Quest Complete
Back to top Go down

[RS] qiest elemental workshop 4
Page 1 of 1